Details for Ordin 1173.Amend Utility & R-O-W mgmt
(Published in the Miami County Republic Wed. 9/21/22)
AN ORDINANCE AMENDING CHAPTER XV. UTILITIES,
ARTICLE 8. RIGHT-OF-WAY MANAGEMENT, BY REPEALING SECTION 15-801 RIGHT OF WAY AND UTILITY
MANAGEMENT REGULATIONS AND REPLACING WITH A NEW SECTION 15-801 OF THE CODE OF THE CITY OF LOUISBURG, KANSAS.
BE IT ORDAINED BY THE GOVERNING BODY OF THE CITY OF LOUISBURG, MIAMI COUNTY, KANSAS;
Section I. That Chapter XV. Utilities, Article 8. Right-of-Way Management, be amended by repealing Section 15-801 and
replacing with the following Section 15-801, to-wit:
15-801. Right of way and utility management regulations.
There is hereby incorporated, as if set out fully herein, the City’s Right-of-Way and Utility Management, 2022 Edition. At least one copy shall be filed with the City Clerk, open
to inspection and available to the public at all reasonable hours.
SECTION 2. That all Ordinances or parts of Ordinances in
conflict herewith are hereby repealed.
SECTION 3. This Ordinance shall be published one time in
the official city newspaper and take effect and be in full force thereafter.
PASSED AND APPROVED this 6th day of September, 2022.
Donna Cook, Mayor
Traci Storey, City Clerk
- Jonesboro, AR Ranks as One of the Poorest Big Cities in the Country
- Miami County Sheriff's Office
- Body identified as missing person Garrett Russell
- Doherty Steel celebrates completion of 32,000-square-foot expansion
- Beth Rene Thompson
- Classmates reunite at Somerset Schoolhouse
- Paola graduate helps lead Air Force to Armed Services Softball Tournament title
- Teen discovers passion for learning while earning GED
- Rose Aesthetics offers expanded skin, nail beauty care
- Paola renews modified new housing incentive program