A plumber working at Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church told a local radio show he discovered a large sum of money inside a wall at the church while doing routine repairs. Police are investigating whether the discovery is connected to a 2014 case in which $600,000 dollars in cash and checks were stolen from the church safe. CNN affiliate KPRC reports.
- Katy Perry plotting huge 2022, including 'new track with Zedd'
- George Ezra to release comeback single this week
- Andrew Garfield: Lying about Spider-Man comeback was right
- Daniel Bruhl starring in The Movie Teller
- Rachel Zegler meant 'no disrespect' by re-enacting Britney Spears' tweet to Jamie Lynn
- Joss Whedon claims Gal Gadot 'misunderstood' him as he responds to misconduct allegations
- John Cena doesn't think he's 'qualified' to be a dad
- Jamie Lynn Spears 'didn't have courage to speak out' when she noticed Britney changing
- Rising COVID-19 cases prompt Osawatomie, Prairie View to temporarily close schools
- Kathleen Denise "Katie" Mitzner
- County's active COVID-19 cases top 450
- Rezoning could help Doherty Steel expand
- Clover Wellness is dream come true for Chassi Melte
- Miami County Sheriff's Office
- Duane J. Lintz
- Play ball!
- Paola Alumni Festival calling on classes to celebrate again in 2022
- PHS students earn Microsoft Word certification